• AKAForums.ru

Русскоязычная версия форума (требуется отдельная регистрация).
    Все о металлоипоиске с детекторами АКА на русском языке!

im back ,and suprised your still here and that site is still running ,

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by nigel westwood, May 28, 2019.

1. nigel westwood

nigel westwood Iron Lord

Address:
    Great Wyrley, United Kingdom
    Location on Map:
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    hi guys . im back and with limited filtering having faced death close up growling at me ,lets say im set into the -lt bound range . you dont only hear postive things from me ,i speak my mind , and did before , and such much always allowed that even when i denonstrated sorex pros weakness in iron discrimination . Rodion has been a great host to all of us over the years with no sponsorship fromAKA that i am aware of .
    So im shocked when i return and see a joint funding option for this group being ignored by the majority . someone has stumped up $10 in 4 months . This is just the cost of keeping this group going ,not wages ,lol. you bunch of tight people .

SuchMuch likes this.
  2. SuchMuch

SuchMuch Administrator Staff Member

Address:
    Saint Petersburg, Russia
    Location on Map:
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    AKAForums.com is run just for fun :). I cannot say forum is on its peak but it's ok.

3. TS
    TS
    nigel westwood

nigel westwood Iron Lord

Address:
    Location on Map:
    Local Time:
    iknow you love the brand Rodion and quite rightly ,i hear so many say i wish i had not sold my sorex pro .why because it was very good at many things . And many signum users have told me they wont sell their signum . i will be contributing to your forum costs tonight buddy and have to say thank you for keeping it going .i have forgot so much about how sorex works but can read and re-read here and get back up to speed ,hopefully getting to a level that i can contribute to forum.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 28, 2019, Original Post Date: May 28, 2019 ---
    maybe translation to russian didnt read good rodion ,suprised site is still running because money is tight enough in russia and the burden of cost is not something i expected you to keep up with . 6% raised in 4 months pointed to just 18% in one year . leaving you 100 euros plus out of pocket for helping others . well maybe after tonight we are back on target to helping you meet your costs . Thank you for all you have done over the years . you are good man .

Tragac and SuchMuch like this.
  4. SuchMuch

SuchMuch Administrator Staff Member

Address:
    Saint Petersburg, Russia
    Location on Map:
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    Nigel,
    Thanks for yr donation, much appreciated :Hi:

PS.
    Sorex Ultra performs almost as Signum... with the benefits of Sorex Pro ;). Nowadays I own Sorex Ultra

nigel westwood and Tragac like this.
  5. TS
    TS
    nigel westwood

nigel westwood Iron Lord

Address:
    Location on Map:
    Local Time:
    maybe when i get aka concentric it will convince me sorex ultra is next step.:Biggrin:

SuchMuch likes this.
  6. Tragac

Tragac AKA Veteran

Address:
    Tahlequah, United States
    Location on Map:
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    First Name:
    Tragac
    Also I have to say many thanks to Such for his efforts :Good2: ,thank you once again for keeping us informed :Hi::Hi:

7. TS
    TS
    nigel westwood

nigel westwood Iron Lord

Address:
    Location on Map:
    Local Time:
    quick read about ultra ,2xgain? my igor a gain sorex was unable to put 1.5x gain into most sites .stefan was boosting them to 2x with many running into problems using too much gain. i think yes gain control on dial is great advantage regardless of amperage ,but i prefere the concentric option . my fisher f75 has it and my rutus alter 71 has it . two machines the sorex will be compared with .:hmr:

EL NINO and SuchMuch like this.