• AKAForums.ru

Русскоязычная версия форума (требуется отдельная регистрация).
    Все о металлоипоиске с детекторами АКА на русском языке!

AKA Intronik STF: What is the latest news?

Discussion in 'Intronik STF' started by Ringmoney, Nov 29, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ringmoney

Ringmoney AKA Veteran

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    First Name:
    Niall
    Any sign of the Intronik coming to the market plus does anyone know what king of technology is involved. I am wondering will the receive signal be measured in the time domain like all the other so called "Multi's" Hope it will be as finally we might have a replacement for the now 23 year old technology used in the Minelab BBS units, for beach detecting that is.

2. SuchMuch

SuchMuch Administrator Staff Member

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    There are some signs this could happen in Spring 2016, but no guarantees.. There are 6 Intronik STF prototypes are being tested nowadays. Intronik STF is a truly 2 frequency at once running detector. There are reports it supresses very salty soils easily.

3. TS
    TS
    Ringmoney

Ringmoney AKA Veteran

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Niall
    It will be interesting to see how it handles real bad black sands. If the Signum is anything to go by it should be a winner. Do you know if any of the prototypes are being beach tested?

4. SuchMuch

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    Well, Intronik STF was tested first on Burgas (Bulgaria) grounds, these soils are noted to be very badly mineralized and shore is salty as well. It was reported PI Minelab detectors refuse to work there properly.
    As far as I remember, results (Intronik STF) were like 25-30 cms with stable identification on 25 mm modern alloy Bulgarian coin. Signum MFT is limited with border of single frequency physics, but once it's equipped with 3 kHz coil, it performs better. There is alternative variant to get it equipped with high frequency coil but falsing should be manually hidden in ground zone

PS.
    Signum MFD (DEEP program) is being tested on badly mineralized grounds nowadays...

5. ZiggyJinx

ZiggyJinx AKA Novice

Local Time:
    What's the nuclear symbol I've seen on the side mean, looks like it anyway. Will see if I can find a picture.

6. ZiggyJinx

ZiggyJinx AKA Novice

Local Time:
    Also anyone know expected price..... I've heard some crazy numbers mentioned like £5.000 - 9000 ?

7. SuchMuch

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    It's a joke and there are no nuclear parts inside. As per Lvovich the method (STF) is partially based on reverse Beta dispersion (I don't know what is it, it deals with magnetic physics). As you know, radiation consist of Alpha, Beta, Gamma arrays that's why they put the sign of radiation.

Lvovich advised there will be some lite versions and he (AKA) hasn't decided what prices will be.

8. ZiggyJinx

ZiggyJinx AKA Novice

Local Time:
    I did think that but you hear rumours and as nuclear parts would be cool to some degree of 100% safe but think it would be able to sell in many countries lol.

I heard some crazy rumours before with products but if that came true that would be the craziest :0)

9. SuchMuch

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    They made that box separate owing to control box is not friendly with it. Tell me these rumors :).
    These box deals with processing inbound and outbound signals. I suppose great amperage levels are there, that's why control box should be kept away

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  10. SuchMuch

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    As reported earlier Inronik STF works great on low and high conductors the same time even if they are deep. Minelab GPX is a special task machine capable to pick tiny non ferrous targets (low conductors) from good depth. Video Intronik STF vs Minelab GPX is coming soon... Get popcorn ordered ;)

11. SuchMuch

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    Lvovich's post translation:

***qte***
    No video was produced due to rain, however tests were performed succesfully.
    Tests took place on Bulgarian highly mineralized grounds. Bulgarian detectorist hunting with Minelab GPX 4500 particapated in tests. Intronik STF was equipped with 9,5"x12,5" DD STF, Minelab GPX was equipped with 10" coil.

Results as follow:

Coin 1 kopeck USSR
    Minelab GPX: 34 cms
    Intronik STF: 32 cms
    Remarks: coin was inserted vertically into the ground

Coin 1 lev Bulgaria (equal to 5 kopecks USSR)
    Minelab GPX: 38 cms
    Intronik STF: 48 cms
    Remarks: coin was inserted horisontally into the ground

Aluminium can 0,5 liter
    Minelab GPX: 85 cms
    Intronik STF: 110 cms

Above results were recorded in connection with Bulgarian detectorist's opinion.

GPX's coil was swung with almost no distance between coil and ground, Intronik's coil was kept 5 cms above the soil.

Bulgarian tests confirmed Moscow tests: Minelab GPX series loose sensitivity with object's size increase
    As to small staff Bulgarian colleague advised that results are almost the same, he invited to test Intronik STF in real hunt.

Air temperature was +7 Celsius degrees.
    ***unqte***

12. SuchMuch

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    There is a correction: GPX was equipped with 11" coil instead of above advised 10"

13. samorano

samorano AKA Novice

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Thank you for the report very interesting

14. SuchMuch

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    Today Lvovich's post translation:

***qte***
    I've just tested new simultaneous two frequency DD coil: 9,5"x12,5" running 3 kHz and 30 kHz at once. Range of frequencies varies by 10 times.

Target: golden bead with diameter 2,5 mm. It was detected behind red brick +10 cms with stable non ferrous ID. I think multi-frequency metal detector Intronik STF equipped with DD coil running 4 kHz + 40 kHz will be able to detect it at greater range (exceeding 15 cms) after red brick.

By the way, stf, Intronik's sensitivity with coil 3 kHz + 30 kHz has increased. Now metal detector AKA Intronik STF is able to detect 5 kopecks (moderate conductor) at range 53 cms and Russian hammered coin (dimensions: 8mm x 13mm) at 32 cms (range of detection has increased by 3 cms). Once equipped with 9,5"x12,5"@ 3 kHz + 14 kHz metal detector AKA Intronik hits 49 cms on the same 5 kopecks USSR. Range of detection is increased in % with smaller targets are.
    ***unqte***

Do you know what does "gold rush" means? It seems gold prospecting is coming to a new level....:Scare3:
    Thnks to God, we have no gold in St.Petersburg, Russia :Rofl:

15. nigel westwood

nigel westwood Iron Lord

Local Time:
    this is a big issue .to gold prospector market ,in places like africa $10,000 could be no problem investment with some promise of a return from gold finds .
    few hobby detectorists actually can fund thier hobby with finds . many that do are often finding on land they should not be on ,and declaring the find elsewhere . i have lots of sites around me i could night hawk with very good chance of gold and silver every time ,but i have two young children and never want them to see me doing a step wrong in life .
    i know a man who used to build special deepseeker machines for illegal gangs in italy . they were happy to pay him £5000 per machine 15 years ago .
    i,m sure same gangs would tell lvovich theres a open cheque book waiting for machine that hunts deep with accurate identity . we cant compete with the detecting underworld.
    my finds last year maybe were worth £100 total ,out of them i gave 80% to landowners . £20 is not funding my next detector .
    last year i spent around £700 on metal detecting .hope my missus dont read this .:Scare3:

16. Jethro Carpenter

Jethro Carpenter AKA Novice

Local Time:
    Really looking forward to getting mine.
    If I can afford it.lol

17. SuchMuch

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    It seems Intronik's release is postponed. Lvovich is planning to have prerelease tests in Sochi this autumn (2016 year). Referring to Lvovich, there are 2 tasks to accomplish:
    - identification soft
    - soft for trashy sites

AKA Intronik STF is capable so far to detect objects deep and produce hodograph shapes those could be interpreted.

18. samorano

samorano AKA Novice

Local Time:
    Hi Suchmuch I was wondering if it is posible for AKA to build a two box antenna for the Intronik that way we Don't have to deal with small trash or single coins wen search in for deep objects,is it posible to do this with multi frequency detector Intronik it looks like xp deus is coming out with a two box coil I'd like to have this option in the Intronik thank's samorano

19. SuchMuch

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    Let us wait for Intronik's release. I'm not an AKA guy and have nothing to adv. I hope @Igor or @StiV will adv

20. samorano

samorano AKA Novice

Local Time:
    Ok thanks Suchmuch,samorano