For sale a brand new Mikron NRG 150. Its for sale because its my backup detector and I never used it or had to use it.
- Microprocessor control of discrimination and auto ground balance.
- VDI - Visual Discrimination Indication
- Automatic sound discrimination of metals during searching - high tone for non-ferrous metals and low tone for ferrous metals /lodestone/.
- Mode of work only for non-ferrous metals. The metal detector doesn't react to ferrous metals. This mode allows to be worked faster and effective and is very suitable for dirty soils.
- Manual or automatic filter for eliminating earth influence.
- SAT Speed control - Self Adjustment Threshold Speed.
- VCO regime for the exact localization of the found object.
- Automatic tuning to temperature changes.
- High stability of the electronic unit to electromagnetic disturbances. /transmission lines, radars, etc./
- Setting of sound.
- Visual indicator for battery status.
- Work frequency - 12,5 kHz
- The metal detector is partly water protected and can be immersed into water till the box with electronics. When searching single coins it can shows their situation in the soil: horizontally and vertically.
- Supplying of NRG-150 is made with accumulator pack of 12V. This detector is offered with automatic charger for it. Charging is easy without taking apart the block off the detector. It is also possible to be plugged in outer re-charge set.
- Time of work once charged is about 25 hours, and if using outer re-charge set - 60 hours!
- Weight of the metal detector fixed up is 1,5 kg including batteries.
Русскоязычная версия форума (требуется отдельная регистрация). Все о металлоипоиске с детекторами АКА на русском языке!
Your attention is required!
Please note that short versions of thread content are provided to unregistered users and guests.
Furthermore some threads are kept hidden from unregistered users and guests.
In order to get access to all threads, read thread content full versions and do not miss a thing,
Registration to AKAForums.com and access are free
Sign up now!
please register to AKAForums.com