Getting StartedAssemble the metal detector. To do this:
WARNING! Do not over tighten the attachments and fittings for the telescopic shaft. This applies in particular to the plastic bolt for the search coil and shaft collets.
- Install the appliance in a metal bar;
- Tighten the Collet Chuck;
- Install the inner (plastic rod) sensor;
- Install the rod with the sensor in a metal bar to desired length, using the tabs and holes in the rod
- Tightly and evenly wrap the sensor cable around the rod. Freely hanging cables can Cause falsing;
- Connect the sensor connector to the electronic unit.
Thanks to a specially designed three-knee construction shafts do not need to be disassembled for transportation, simply push the knee shafts into each other all the way and the device is ready to be carried compactly (fig. 1)